Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What Happened?

I have not wrote it because I had no time or else he did not feel, well many things came together. After my last letter in which I remembered my school teachers ( see here ) entered the final round or rather the last six months, no longer with us Burton but I'm glad that was the big news, and nothing, they brought new a more relaxed new teachers, and one that challenges us class to class but deep down you already like going grabbing style that has each.
 
I have acquired some bad habits, because I wake up every early to go to the U morning and I dead dog in the ha ha transantiago ha (although it was with the ha ha Yellow ha), now they ask me to be memoriĆ³n, as in previous years I never was, on the grounds that I have to now be expressed legally.
 
I feel I'm like the rulers in the final stage of its mandate evil called "lame duck syndrome" where they feel alone and waiting for the end date. Finally, in so few lines I can describe what has happened in more than two months, sorry, should not be able to write something else, but the little time I have left and practice has me head elsewhere.
 
PD What has become of you ......?
PD2. I'm having to leave messages on blogger ????

No comments:

Post a Comment